Ahhh looook! This was such a wonderful find, a new #LOTR goblet from the 2001 release of The Fellowship &&&& I only paid $00.50 for it! 😍😍😍😍 (at Gondor)
quiet focus: songs for late night work and sleepy dreaming, featuring lorde, phosphorescent & gabrielle aplin. listen here
Completely bumming it tonight; I plan on staying in bed, eating yummy noodles & playing Pokémon. 💀 #imdeadtired (at The Batcave.)
Disneyland Fun: It’s a small world ( 1990 )
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
Odds & ends from today; plenty of coffee, #Hook, a #gpoy, pining over #dancingbbygroot & watching Disneyland fireworks from my phone! (at The Batcave.)
When people try to tell me things about Disney like I don’t know
want this moment burned on my eyelids
So many girls saw this. Bless.
All hail the queen.
Let this sink in. She declared herself a feminist in front of a bunch of white women who decided they werent feminists like katy perry and then her husband and child, the things feminists evidently don’t have, were cheering on and gave her an award