♥ New Orleans Station
Posts tagged NOS.
- shower | nothing feels better than a great shower after a long day..
- soak your feet | yes I know you just took a shower but if you’re doing 16+ hour days @ the park your feet will thank you!
- ice cold/warm drink | obviously depending on how hot or cold it was at the park..
- pop in your favorite Disney movie | no reason for the magic to end just cause you’ve gone home!
- DON’T worry about putting stuff away | e.i. souveniors, stuff you took with you, clothes, worry about organizing all that tomorrow.
- take a pain killer | if you feel any soreness it will definitely help out how you’ll be feeling in the morning.
- drink plenty of water | chances are you might have been a bit dehydrated with all the running around.
- throw on comfy clothes | usually baggy sweats & a tee for me..
- SLEEP | chances are you’ll K.O. as soon as you get home, but if you’re anything like me (an insomniac) you might have to put effort into getting some rest; your body really needs it.
This is probably one of my favorite pictures from today.. just because I absolutely love doing the Grand Circle Tour around Disneyland! It’s our view from the train @ New Orleans Square! I had such a great time at the park today; thanks to my babes!!!!