Go to store; leave with a million cat toys &&& new cat furniture. Niles is one spoiled kitteh! ❤ ~(=^‥^)/
Posts tagged Niles the Cat.
Hmm, I wonder what Niles was up to before I got here.
I had an alright night at work & got home to a not so inviting welcome. I really dislike when the parentals are home, it makes for a very hostile environment.
I drank wine & slept for the greater portion of the morning whilst watching Kiki’s Delivery Service. Then I made some pizza & drank MOAR WINE. It made me feel better. I then fell asleep once again & stayed asleep until mid-afternoon.
I woke up to an email alert from Jamba Juice with a buy one get one free printable coupon. Of course that meant I had to go straight to jamba & get a fix! Mmmmmm, it was the best Caribbean Passion (substitute the peach for extra mango) I’d had in a longggg time. Afterwards we dropped off a drink for Squirt & stopped off at the bank. We then ran a couple of errands; picked up cat food for Niles, & dinner for ourselves. At one of the shops we stopped at we found my one true love:
Yuuuuup, I was beyond thrilled! I hadn’t been able to find them anywhere so to find them tonight put a major smile on my face. After we bought two huge bags, we left for the pier to have dinner & just sit back to enjoy the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks.
All in all it was a pretty sweet night. Now I’ve got to take a nice long shower & put in a movie so I can go to bed.. We’ve got Disneyland in the morning & I plan on being well rested! ;]
These are all random pictures from like two weeks ago that never made it onto here.. Since I really want to have everything sort of stored onto my blog I’m just gonna upload them all even if they aren’t relevant or very good. :]
- A Game of Thrones soon…
- I’m not sure why, but I like this picture of myself.
- I spent that entire day laying about on the couch in my undies watching Roseanne!
- Squirt in her Orange Bird Ears.
- Carpe That Fucking Diem.
- Dinner consisted of hot cheetos & water.
- Niles is now BATCAT!
- To my pleasure & surprise I had a wonderful night at work, we only had three patients the whole shift! So we all had plenty of time to hang out & goof around. I LOVE nights like this @ the marina!
Set number to is all over the place! It’s got pictures from as far back as two weeks ago & then some from two days ago. Well, here it goes!
- MAD T PARTY on my lanyard!
- I miss that munchkin! It’s been FOREVER.
- The most refreshing thing I’d seen ever.. [Canada Dry]
- Did some autumn themed shopping & got The Avengers as well.
- I was so HAPPY to be done with work!
- The Hobbit; I’ll take one of each please.
- Niles the cat, mahh bebez.
- Squirt reading up on her hubz William Levy. LOL!
I want this framed & hung in my future living room.
October 30th, 2011. Our first meeting with #NilesTheCat , back when he was just a wee ball of fur! Aw, I miss him being so tiny! ^.^
(Taken with Instagram)
Niles the cat is judging you.
***He saw what you did there. -__-;
Oh here’s Niles when he was still only a wee one..
I miss him being so little.
(Taken with Instagram)
He’s enjoying his grass…thing :3
He’s still just a baby in a sink =3