10.10.12 in picture form.
- October photo a day 10) The only #necklace I still occasionally were. It’s a mini #Buddah & #WheelOfLife I’ve had it for years!
- A new “peacoat coat coat” & infinity scarf means more gratuitous pictures of myself! (´∀`)
- I love walking along the pier at night.
- KIKI! @ Comic Bug o(≧∇≦o)
- Because we live in southern california it is practically required to were sandals everywhere you go. Bahahah!
- My Obi-wan lightsaber lollipop that totally looks like a vibrator! ;]
I’m all done. These are all the pictures from tonight’s wee adventure out to dinner, the movies & then the beach.
- First & foremost I CAN NOT WAIT for The Hobbit & Wreck-It Ralph!
- I’m so thrilled that it’s finally getting cold enough down here for me to throw on a cozy cardigan & a warm scarf! I love Autumn!
- Oh look, we found the Tesseract. LOKI’d! (´∇ﾉ｀*)ノ
- The best thing to do on cool autumn nights is to go for a brisk walk along the shore.. It clears your mind & feels so tranquil. (●´∀｀●)
- Since it was considerably cooler today than it has been all month, I treated myself to a HOT pumpkin spice latte. It was superb.
- Squirt donned her new Frankenweenie hat to the movie tonight, it’s so cute!
He & I.
Take me out tonight. Where there’s music and there’s people, And they’re young and alive. Driving in your car, I never never want to go home. Because I haven’t got one, Anymore. Take me out tonight. Because I want to see people and I want to see life. Driving in your car, Oh, please don’t drop me home.Because it’s not my home, it’s their Home, and I’m welcome no more. And if a double-decker bus, Crashes into us. To die by your side. Is such a heavenly way to die. And if a ten-ton truck, Kills the both of us. To die by your side, Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine.
Woke up pretty late & still managed to have an eventful day. (∩_∩)
I slept until about noon & then made a creamy tomato soup before I watched some cartoons. Afterwards I showered & got ready for a splendid beach day with Davey & Squirt. We picked up some Jamba Juice & Subway [in a BRAVE bag] & made our way over to Playa Del Rey for some fun in the sun! Afterwards we did some thrifting & then a bit of “window shopping” since I’m completely skint until tomorrow morning.
We just picked up breakfast for dinner & now Squirt & I are gonna play Paper Mario & watch some Disney movies. (¬‿¬) Overall I’d say today was a pretty great day!
Three different pictures of similar views make one pretty nice picture.. (´∀`)
(Taken with Instagram at Playa Del Rey Beach)
The absolute best way to end an already perfect day.
I went a little snap crazy at the beach this day, but I couldn’t help it! How could anyone have a view this amazing & not take a bazillion pictures? It was all just to scenic & surreal. I loved it.
After watching Brave @ El Capitan Theater we picked up some chinese food & headed to the beach! We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out at this little park by the sea.. it’s really cute. Then Davey & I went down the beach to watch the sunset. (●´∀｀●)
A few days ago we spent the entire afternoon at the pier. Man we hadn’t been there in so long I’d almost forgotten how much fun it is! We went for a long stroll along the boardwalk & played in the arcade for about an hour. Afterwards we sat around the pier before we left to pick up dinner.
Needless to say, it was a pretty great day.
comfy shoes & a great view..
swings by the beach on a beautiful day.. ;]
Just another day in Cali.. ;]
we had the best view during dinner.