Late night trip, feels good to be home!
Posts tagged disneyland.
#Ralph’s enjoying some practically perfect punch! 😚🍹 (at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe)
I am actually very proud of this picture. O.o
I had an alright night at work & got home to a not so inviting welcome. I really dislike when the parentals are home, it makes for a very hostile environment.
I drank wine & slept for the greater portion of the morning whilst watching Kiki’s Delivery Service. Then I made some pizza & drank MOAR WINE. It made me feel better. I then fell asleep once again & stayed asleep until mid-afternoon.
I woke up to an email alert from Jamba Juice with a buy one get one free printable coupon. Of course that meant I had to go straight to jamba & get a fix! Mmmmmm, it was the best Caribbean Passion (substitute the peach for extra mango) I’d had in a longggg time. Afterwards we dropped off a drink for Squirt & stopped off at the bank. We then ran a couple of errands; picked up cat food for Niles, & dinner for ourselves. At one of the shops we stopped at we found my one true love:
Yuuuuup, I was beyond thrilled! I hadn’t been able to find them anywhere so to find them tonight put a major smile on my face. After we bought two huge bags, we left for the pier to have dinner & just sit back to enjoy the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks.
All in all it was a pretty sweet night. Now I’ve got to take a nice long shower & put in a movie so I can go to bed.. We’ve got Disneyland in the morning & I plan on being well rested! ;]
Day Thirteen. Of course my #favoriteplace is my home; #Disneyland! More specifically I love it during the #autumn & #halloween season! 🎢🎠🎡🏰🎃👻🍁🍃🍂🌿😍💙 #octoberphotoaday (Taken with Instagram at The Batcave.)
So I went looking through my drafts for posts that I’d been meaning to reblog // post but never got around to when I found these. They’re a few pictures I took during one of our summer afternoon trips to Disneyland.
They are four of my favorites from the entire trip since I actually got to just walk around and pay attention to all the little details.
Finally! I’m gettin’ to some of the good stuff. These are mainly from my trip down to Disneyland on friday.. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ﾉ well most of them are.
- This is my sad face when I was stuck at work all night long! D:
- Found Doramon @ Book Off the other night!
- For October Photo A Day I figured why not take a picture of my rebel’s “Eye” instead of my own.
- I can haz R2D2 piggy bank? :D
- It felt so good to back home.
- Oh! The MarchMouse feels!
- In & Out for dinner. MOTHA FUCKIN’ WIN.
- Since they’re not selling the actual Mad Hatter Mug at the moment, I settled for the Mad T Party version.
- I just can’t get enough of these boys!
Photoset number two includes;
- a sleeping bear :3
- The Halloween Tree.
- Grizzly River Run, man I haven’t been on that in ages!
- Five & Dime.
- boat butt.. lol!
- & Minnie’s Fly Girls.
It is by far my favorite of all the sets. ^.^
Here’s photoset numero tres!
- Donald Duck Parking Level!
- I <3 Squirt’s new Frankenweenie ear-flap hat!
- Main Street Cinema.
- I can’t believe they have Abue’s name on display on one of the ear hats, that’s so sweet!
- Goofy’s Instant Concert! Just Add Water.
- My all time favorite float in Soundsational.
- Pastries.. which should I get first?
- Little Mermaid!
Here’s the final Disneyland photoset..
- Close up of the classroom scene from Frankenweenie.
- Plane CRAZY poster.
- My favorite back drop from It’s A Small World. I love those mountains.
- Timothy Q. Mouse.
- Marrrrk Twaaaiin!
- Squirt doodled Oswald tossing one of his feet over @ Mickey for the zoetrope, it was pretty cool!
Here’s the first random batch of instaspam from our last couple of trips down to Disneyland. I went a little snap crazy so I’ve got like three more photosets to post before I’m completely done with these..
Welp, here yah go!
- green tea latte on our drive over
- Walt in front of the castle.
- Pirates of the Caribbean!
- Frankenfussion lemonade @ the Frankenweenie Art Exhibit.
- Jolly Holiday.
- the view from the train @ my favorite station; New Orleans Square!
- little cat.
- looking out @ the parks from the parking structure
- Union Jack
I’m still at the marina but only for another two hours, 30 minutes of which will be spent on my lunch break. I’ll be out of here as soon as I get back & then I’m FREE!!!
I did all the little chores I needed to do around the house, a load of laundry & stopped off at the bank. Now all that is left is to clean up my bedroom & have dinner before I K.O.
Afterwards we’re headed over to DISNEYLAND in the morning!
I’m sooooo excited!
It’s officially Halloween Time at the parks! It’s my favorite time of the year, normally we’d be getting a great windy breeze & even a bit of rain. However, since this year we appear to be having an Indian Summer it’s unseasonably hot & still feels like July. D: So to get in the spirit of things we went to the parks earlier this week & took tons of pictures of all the Autumn // Halloween decor.
Also, in keeping with the fall mindset, I picked up a few things to help bring the season home with me. Namely a pumpkin chocolate pop & a pumpkin spice latte candle! Double YUM! (´∇ﾉ｀*)ノ
My holiday came to an end.. ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ
I had so much fun these past few days it was hard to contain my excitement! I turned 22 @ Disneyland, spent countless hours with le boyfriend & Squirt, put a major dent in my (new) wallet, finally got around to watching The Dark Knight Rises, & even got some in bonding time with Abue as we got manicures! It was one hell of a week! But now it’s over, I’m back at work for the next few days & the only thing to console my sadness is lots of It’s-It ice cream & movie marathons! (;¬_¬)
However.. I am trying to plan a day trip to the parks on Wednesday, & perhaps even monday? ;]