Train ride with my favorite Ewok! 😚❤🐻 (at DLRR Toontown Station)
Posts tagged squirt.
In our finest ##Hobbit gear! (at AMC Del Amo 18)
My evening has been pretty badass.😎 I’m currently in bed with a large mug of peppermint dark hot chocolate, watching LOTR: The Two Towers & waiting for my #strata to cool down. Yuuuuup, I’m am at my happiest right now. 💙❤💜💛💚
(at The Batcave.)
Aren’t we ADORABLE! 😚 (at Main Street, U.S.A.)
Today is Tuesday:
- shower // get dressed
- take Squirt to school
- make breakfast &clean room
- upload & edit all the pictures I’ve procrastinated on.
- Abue’s house
- pick up Squirt from class, paperwork.
- nap time!
- movie marathon.
- pack up snacks & pick up Davey.
- Phat Collectibles.
- dinner @ Sonic?
- WRECK-IT RALPH pt.2!!!!!
- home to sleep!
- wake up early & head to Abue’s house
- Eggnog + Kahlua all morning long.
- breakfast; omelette & toast.
- Macy’s Parade! [gotta see the Pikachu float!]
- nap time.
- help with dinner prep
- another nap? I know I’ll need it.
- Dinner with the fam.
- Then I’m headed home to change for work.
- Graveyard shift at the Marina.
- get out of work at 8am.
- head straight to Starbucks for COFFEEE!!!
- Target run for movies.
- home to sleep for a bit.
- wake up by 2pm.
- be at the Marina for my shift by 3:45
- work until midnight.
- work work work.
- sleep some more.
- work work work.
I’m all done. These are all the pictures from tonight’s wee adventure out to dinner, the movies & then the beach.
- First & foremost I CAN NOT WAIT for The Hobbit & Wreck-It Ralph!
- I’m so thrilled that it’s finally getting cold enough down here for me to throw on a cozy cardigan & a warm scarf! I love Autumn!
- Oh look, we found the Tesseract. LOKI’d! (´∇ﾉ｀*)ノ
- The best thing to do on cool autumn nights is to go for a brisk walk along the shore.. It clears your mind & feels so tranquil. (●´∀｀●)
- Since it was considerably cooler today than it has been all month, I treated myself to a HOT pumpkin spice latte. It was superb.
- Squirt donned her new Frankenweenie hat to the movie tonight, it’s so cute!
These are all random pictures from like two weeks ago that never made it onto here.. Since I really want to have everything sort of stored onto my blog I’m just gonna upload them all even if they aren’t relevant or very good. :]
- A Game of Thrones soon…
- I’m not sure why, but I like this picture of myself.
- I spent that entire day laying about on the couch in my undies watching Roseanne!
- Squirt in her Orange Bird Ears.
- Carpe That Fucking Diem.
- Dinner consisted of hot cheetos & water.
- Niles is now BATCAT!
- To my pleasure & surprise I had a wonderful night at work, we only had three patients the whole shift! So we all had plenty of time to hang out & goof around. I LOVE nights like this @ the marina!
Set number to is all over the place! It’s got pictures from as far back as two weeks ago & then some from two days ago. Well, here it goes!
- MAD T PARTY on my lanyard!
- I miss that munchkin! It’s been FOREVER.
- The most refreshing thing I’d seen ever.. [Canada Dry]
- Did some autumn themed shopping & got The Avengers as well.
- I was so HAPPY to be done with work!
- The Hobbit; I’ll take one of each please.
- Niles the cat, mahh bebez.
- Squirt reading up on her hubz William Levy. LOL!
Here’s the final Disneyland photoset..
- Close up of the classroom scene from Frankenweenie.
- Plane CRAZY poster.
- My favorite back drop from It’s A Small World. I love those mountains.
- Timothy Q. Mouse.
- Marrrrk Twaaaiin!
- Squirt doodled Oswald tossing one of his feet over @ Mickey for the zoetrope, it was pretty cool!
Squirt’s playing “Cold As Ice” to keep us in a cool mindset. Sad to say it isn’t working. -___-; lol!
She gets such an upset look about her. It’s pretty hilarious!
The many adventures of “Stoic Kat Dennings” & a Sailor Solider!
We went down to Polliwog today.. Got some fresh air, spent some time reading & doodling then we took a nice long stroll around the park before we headed back for dinner. It was a nice break from being home. (●´∀｀●)
Back in my cozy bed, watching A Goofy Movie with Squirt.
We’re having cupcakes & milk for dessert.
Life is sweet.
We surprised Squirt with a late night trip to Disneyland for her birthday. We weren’t planning on going. We were actually going to watch Dark Knight Rises since we hadn’t gotten around to it yet. This was a better choice.
Her face lit up so brightly when she found out we were going. I’m so happy & thankful we were able to do this for her. We’ll be watching DKR sometime this week.. so it all worked out for the best. (●´∀｀●)
I’m going to do everything I possibly can to make today one of the best days EVER! First off we’ll be marathoning any movies/shows you want tonight. Next up:
- killer breakfast made by your’s truly..
- EPIC cupcake baking
- more movies @ Abue’s
- pizza lunch
- Dark Knight Rises?
- more shopping?!?!
- Dinner @ Abue’s
- eat all the things.